Service DescriptionsMortgage Consultation for Business Owner(s)
Being a business owner is a challenging career. You must find your own income, pay both your business and your own expenses.
One thing you may not know in the eye of a Financier as a Director of a Pte Ltd company or Self-employed running a Sole proprietorship or Partnership company is that your income(s) is recalculated with a “cut”.
As such, what you originally thought to be eligible for your mortgage loan, becoming invalidated. Worse off, your annual income is fluctuative.
Let Finnex overcome this obstacle with the proper recommendation and get you what you deserved with accordance to MAS Guidelines.
What to expect:
- Goal-oriented Premium Service
- All-rounded financial assessment for you and your business.
- Loan Affordability & Eligibility Assessment
- Understand the type of loan package that suits you personally
- Income Recommendation & Advisory
- Improvement to personal credit scores
- Highly increased loan approval rate
- Minimal impact to or from your business*
Mortgage Consultant Journey
Loan for the purchase of new property, completed or building under construction (B.U.C).
Switching your loan from the current Financier to another Financier. Expect conveyance cost and valuation cost, usually can be partly or wholly subsidized by Financier’s package in a moment in time.See More
Goals of Consultation
- Maximum success rate for your mortgage loan of your asset(s)
- Understanding the loan package that suits your than the “lowest rate” in a moment in time